The IAC is meeting on Monday to continue discussions including the misguided plan to remove attorney's fees from inspectors E & O coverage.
Any inspectors not having knowledge of the subject, should remember the adage "We did not know what we had till it was gone."
1. Know and understand the following information and the related links/documents.
2. Know how this will negatively affect the end consumer.
3. Know how this will negatively affect our professional industry.
4. Know there is no insurance provider currently writing this policy nor willing to provide this policy/coverage.
5. Visit Sunset Commission site to add comments regarding moving inspector oversight from TREC to TDLR to remove the current conflict of interest of TREC oversight.
6. Plan to attend the IAC meeting
7. Attend the meeting in numbers, cordially and professionally.